Cancer Care at Metro Hospital, Faridabad
In your fight against cancer, Metro Hospital, Faridabad is with you, from diagnosis to treatment to recovery, you will be treated by the best team of professionals in state-of-the-art facilities. Cancer is curable if diagnosed and treated in initial stages. Even in late stages where cure may not be possible patient can be treated to have satisfactory life with disease. Correct diagnosis and treatment is extremely importance when it comes to cancer care.
The Centre for Cancer brings together the expertise within the hospital to provide comprehensive and coordinated care for patients with all types of cancers, including solid tumors and blood related diseases. We offer broad scope of cancer services, ranging from public education, screening and diagnosis, to treatment, pain management and palliative care.
Our approach to cancer includes:
- We provide all form of treatments which includes Surgical Oncology & Medical Oncology. Our aim is to cure the patients and save lives from the deadly disease
- Our department is supported by best team of doctors with early detection and diagnosis plays a crucial role in cancer treatment.
- Cancer can be detected in the early stages by screening and by seeking prompt medical attention.
Facilities available at Metro Hospital, Faridabad
- Specialist consultation – The department is headed by a senior oncologist and trained paramedical staff. The oncology wing of cancer deals with all sorts of diagnostic and therapeutically modalities of cancer disease.
- OPD Treatment – The department is equipped to diagnose and treat all types of cancer disorders. We have state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities.
- IPD Facilities – The department is equipped to handle all routine and sick patients with cancer condition as it is backed-up with intensive care facility to cater to emergencies of people on life support system.
- Tumor Board – Every Friday – 10 AM to 12 Noon – It’s an endeavor started by metro hospital Faridabad to extend privilege to cancer patients by providing expert treatment model at the hand of experienced Medical Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist & Radiation oncologist.