Deptt. of Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
Cardiology department is run by a team of highly qualified cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cardiac anesthetist, electrophysiologist, and pediatric cardiology & surgeons. We have the experience, expertise and resources to perform highly-specialized procedures for the most vulnerable patients. Our. Department is headed by Dr. Purshotam Lal.
We treat and manage the entire spectrum of heart defects—from the most common to the most rare and complex procedures including Angiography, angioplasty of heart, kidney & brain arteries and arteries of intestines, pacemaker & device implantation, congenital heart disease, dextrocardia, Bentall surgery, valve repair and replacement surgery , beating heart bypass surgeries, aortic interventions.
Heart rhythm problems are looked after by dedicated Electrophysiologist. In short the patient care is best as everything is handled by a specialist of that particular disease.
- 2 Flat Panel Cath Labs with features like 3 D angiography, rotational angiography and stent enhancement, Flouro store and very low radiation.
- Intravascular Ultrasound.
- Fractional flow reserve by Pressure Wire System.
- Electrophysiology Lab.
- Echo with color Doppler machine.
- 2 TMT machines.
- More than 4 Holters.
- Ambulatory BP monitoring (ABP).
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI).
Cardiology Procedures available:
- The wide spectrum of cardiac procedures conducted at the hospital includes both invasive & non- invasive procedures like
- Angiography / Angioplasty of coronaries
- Carotid / Renal / Peripheral and other stenting procedures
- Pacemaker and ICD
- CRT & Combo device implantation for weak hearts.
- Mitral, Aortic & Pulmonary Valvuloplasty opening of narrow valve
- Heart Hole Closure without Surgery
- ASD, VSD & PDA device closures.
- Rotablator angioplasties (For chronic, extremely hard blocks)
- Electrophysiological studies & Radiofrequency ablation
- Pressure wire for Lesion severity assessment
- Intravascular Ultrasound System for best results of stenting
- Embolisation of brachial & abdominal arteries to control bleeding
- Aortic intervention for catheter based aneurysm & dissection repair
- Thrombolysis for DVT & Arterial Thrombosis.
Our team of specialist includes cardiovascular surgeons, cardiac anesthetists, intensivists and perfusionists, ensuring personalized care.
Our department is equipped with dedicated cardiac operation theatre and CTVS ICU equipped with advanced monitoring equipment and trans esophageal echo to offer best care to our patients.
- Beating heart bypass surgery
- Total arterial revascularization
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgeries (keyhole surgeries)
- Complex valve repair and replacement surgeries
- Re-operative cardiac surgery
- Aortic aneurysm repair – Bentall procedure
- Pulmonary endarterectomy
- Congenital heart surgery
- Vascular Surgery – carotid endarterectomy
- Peripheral bypass and varicose vein surgery with laser
- Redo heart surgeries