Neurology department at Metro hospital, Faridabad is concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Neurological disorders, such as stroke, pilepsy, vertigo, parkinson, alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, dystonia, multiple sclerosis, migraine, sleep disorders, and other neuromuscular conditions.
Our department includes the team of experienced and efficient neurologists who offers cutting-edge diagnostic approaches, including advanced neuroimaging technologies, and best of treatment modalities. The centre is facilitated by 1.5 Tesla MRI and 660-500 Slice CT Scan.
Our Department Highlights
- Pioneer work has been done in the field of stoke management. We have successfully thrombolysed more than 275 patients in our hospital.
- From diagnosis to treatment, we provide compassionate care with comprehensive support to help every patient reach his or her full potential.
- We have advanced Neurolab with the facility of EEG- EMG-NCV, Video ECG, Portable NCV, Portable ECG
- We offers excellent care to patients with hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. The clinic provides a complete range of diagnostic neuro-imaging with medical, surgical and rehabilitation therapy along with optional neuro- interventional capabilities.
- We have a fully functional neuro sleep laboratory and undertake Poly Somnography (PSG) and Multiple sleep latency Test (MSLT). These are used especially for evaluating the diverse range of neurological sleep disorders and sleep related seizures.
- Botox clinic launched first time in Faridabad at metro heart institute with multispecialty.
- Running super specialty clinics like:
- Stroke clinic
- Epilepsy clinic
- Headache clinic
- Parkinson clinic
- Dementia clinic
- Pain clinic